Oro Valley/Marana – QT I10 and Cortaro Rd
Tucson – Kino Pkwy and Broadway Safeway parking lot
Vail – Quick Mark I10 and Wentworth Rd
Sierra Vista – Hobby Lobby parking lot
Our focus is keeping our drivers safe, without exceptions, at the lowest possible cost. Car crashes continue to be the number one cause of teens and new drivers’ deaths in America, and it’s a tragedy. We attempt to protect our families and our community against it every day. With over 20 years of driver education experience, we teach our students the absolute best way to drive defensively, stay safe, and follow the law.
At Street Legal AZ, we do are upmost to give payment option when needed.
1. Each package includes low traffic areas, city (heavy area) with 3-point turns / parallel parking. Registering for 10 – 30 hours consist of open highway and or freeway.
2. MVD waives the road test with 10 hours or more of behind-the-wheel; successful completion of road test; students will be entered into the MV Portal as passed.
3. Behind-the-wheel (BTW) training is a 1-on-1 format with 2-hrs sessions, 7 days a week.
Pay Per Lesson
Refunds / Rescheduling:
- PayPal transaction fees will not be refunded.
- Cancellation will be subject to a 35% administrative fee.
- 5 – 10 days prior to course date, 50% will be refunded.
- 2 – 4 days prior to course date, 25% will be refunded.
- Rescheduling 2 – 10 days there is no fee.
- Rescheduling 1 day prior to the session date is subject to a $95.00 fee.
- Rescheduling 0 business days prior to the session date is subject to a $150.00 fee.
Forfeiture of Tuition:
- Any participant who fails to attend their scheduled drive times without calling Street Legal AZ, LLC prior to their start time and the Certified Trainers is waiting will have a $85.00 charge applied to their next drive time; payable to Street Legal AZ, LLC.
- If Street Legal AZ, LLC should cancel any portion a rescheduling fee will not apply.